Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Decorations/Photo Dump

I'm pretty lucky.  My mom is here in Oklahoma and she has very good vision when it come to decorating!  Also, Nick really got into decorating this year.  I let him take over the front yard, and I have to say he did a great job!  Living on base, we don't get to do too much to the house, so decorating for the Holidays is a nice way to allow our house to stand out.

Here is the outside.






(The blue is meant to look like a Taxiway for planes...Nick's idea)



This is a look at the inside from outside.


I love our tree!


We have garland around the whole living room.




And here are a few random things inside.


(Tanner has a stocking waiting for him!)



(A view from the kitchen)






Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your house looks amazing, I especially love the tree!!

    ReplyDelete