Monday, October 24, 2011

Simply put, I am blessed

This past weekend was wonderful!  My friends gave me a surprise baby shower!  They put so much time and effort into it!  I still can't believe how lucky I am to have them all as friends!


There are pictures.  I will add a few.  But I'm going to avoid as many of them that have me pictured.  I swear I do not look like I use to.  (I've even had friends say they hardly recognized me after not seeing me for a while).  I get super depressed when I see my face in pictures.  So there. That's my excuse.


My friends are amazing!


Delicious food!



Amazing diaper cake! (I have the ribbons hanging on Tanner's wall now.  I will show pictures soon)



Gifts!  We are all set!  



They even planned an awesome craft!  We painted onesies! It was so much fun!






(I hate my massive boobs)

I truly am so grateful for all of this! I was speechless and wanted to cry, I was so happy!  It's hard being so far away from family being pregnant.  But I have family here too.  :)

(And a note to my mom and mom-in-law...If you want to see more pictures, like those of me opening the gifts, go to facebook.  I'm tagged in each one.)

In other news, I'm still nesting.  And bringing all these new baby things home just made it worse! Today I was extremely productive, and it felt really good!  I had some cramping and braxton hicks last night for about an hour, but nothing today.  I'm really trying to stay hydrated and take breaks when I can. I think it's helping.  

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll post about that when I get home.  It's GBS testing time...


1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Looks like you had a good time and got some cute gifts :)Looking good momma!

    ReplyDelete