Wednesday, October 26, 2011

35/35!

35 weeks left and 35 days left!


I was going to wait to blog tomorrow (because my diapers FINALLY came today and I want to take pictures) but it just wouldn't be right to post 35/34.


I have five weeks left.  Only five.  35 measly days!


It seems so close, but still just far enough away.  Honestly, I think I'm ready for him to come. But I'm not going to rush it.  I'm going to cherish these last little moments of it just being Nick and me.  Don't get me wrong, I am so excited for Tanner to come, and I will love it!  But once he is here we will be parents.  We will forever be someone's mom or dad.  That's huge.


I'm still feeling great compared to when I was working.  I am uncomfortable, I have heartburn every night, my back and feet ache all day and night, but I feel great.  It's hard to explain.


I love getting everything ready for Tanner!  We almost have everything we need.  In 5 days we will get the 10% discount to our amazon and target registry and we will get everything else we need.  And once again I will look forward to UPS coming so I can wash everything and organize it all.  I love doing that!


My SmartiPants finally came today.  They shipped them on Friday but never sent me the email with the tracking info that they said they would send.  But other than having to wait for the colors I wanted to be made, and the missed email, it wasn't too bad buying from them.  I just adore the diapers!  I started doing a lot of Tanner laundry today so I didn't get to washing them yet.  I want to dry them outside instead of in the dryer so I'm waiting until tomorrow.  I think I will post a few pictures of them tomorrow. But for now, here's a sneak peek.




Here is right after sorting them by lights and darks...and Harry.



I spread out the lights a little better in this picture.



More pictures to come tomorrow!

And here is my 35 week BUMP.


No comments:

Post a Comment