Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Disappointed

I've tried to start this post 3 times today but every time I sit down at the computer Tanner climbs into my lap and starts to bang on the keyboard. So now it's nap time and I'm writing. 

I'm disappointed in myself.  I seem to say this every time I write a new post, but I don't seem to do anything to change it.  I'm such a bad blogger.  There have been a handful of times where I'm awake in the middle of the night (thanks pregnancy insomnia!) and I think about something I really want to blog about.  Most of the time it's something I want to write down to remember about Tanner.  And by the time I wake up for the day I either forget or just don't feel up to blogging.  

I've gone through several of my old posts that I wrote while pregnant with Tanner to compare that pregnancy and this one.  And I am SO happy I did that! But now I'm missing things and forgetting things because I'm not writing them down somewhere where I can read it again years down the road.  

I've kind of pinpointed where my lack of blogging really started.  Yes, it slowed down when Tanner was born but it really came to a halt once I got regnant again.  This pregnancy is so different than my last.  I'm just NOW getting some energy back and I'm 24 weeks!  Once Tanner was in bed all I wanted to do was relax and not do anything at all.  It's hard chasing a toddler around while being pregnant, completely exhausted, and nauseous for months at a time.  But that is slowly changing.  Finally!

I"m going to write a couple more posts after this one.  An update on Tanner and a pregnancy update.  

No comments:

Post a Comment