Wednesday, October 9, 2013

24 weeks pregnant with Wesley Ray

Since I haven't done an actual weekly pregnancy update this pregnancy I figured I would go old school and pull up the survey I used with Tanner's pregnancy, just for fun.  



How far along? 24 weeks 1 day

Due Date:  1/28/14

Total weight gain/loss:
 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, but surprisingly I can still wear non maternity pants!

Sleep: Getting better.  I have some nights where I will wake up and stay up for 1-2 hours for no reason at all.  Pretty annoying.

Best moment this week: Getting some energy back!

Movement: Oh yes!  It took a while to feel anything because I have an anterior placenta, but the day I started feeling kicks was the same day Nick could feel them from the outside.  He likes to kick my right side by my ribs.

Food cravings: The only thing I have really craved this pregnancy (like typical pregnant woman must-have-it-now craving) has been hot wings.  Buffalo Wild Wings, to be exact.  I've wanted hash browns a few times, but I wouldn't consider that a pregnancy craving.

Food aversions: Other than the occasional hot wing fix, I can not eat chicken. At all.  And most of the time I can't eat pork or ground beef, either.  Wesley wants to make me a vegetarian, but I don't really like veggies, either.  I just don't have much of an appetite.

Symptoms: I have had to take Zofran almost every single day since 8 weeks pregnant.  The few times I thought I would be okay without it, I've thrown up.  The majority of times I've thrown up has actually been while we were driving somewhere and I've had to have Nick pull the car over.  Embarrassing. (I actually did not have to take it today, yet.  And I'm feeling pretty good! I hope I turn a corner soon, I'm tired of relying on a pill to make me feel like a human.

I'm having some swelling, too, at the end of the day, but it's NOTHING like what I had this time with Tanner.  Here is my 23 week post with Tanner.  There are some pictures I took of my swelling.  It's was unreal!

I've finally started getting some energy again.  I'm making my to-do lists and actually doing them!  And I feel productive!  I don't know if it's pregnancy related or if it's because the weather is FINALLY nice out!  I seriously love fall time and wish it was longer in Oklahoma.  It's 80 degrees right now but it was beautiful this morning!
  
Gender:
 Baby BOY! I'm still so excited he's a boy! I'm so thankful, Tanner will have a buddy!

Labor Signs: Nothing real.  I've had Braxton Hicks everyday, but that's normal.

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting flatter.

What I miss: Making it through the day without taking Zofran!

What I am looking forward to: Nothing, really.  I mean, I'm excited to be pregnant and making Wesley's room and everything that comes along with that.  But I'm really enjoying each and every day that I'm pregnant.  This will be the last baby and I don't want to wish away this time.  I will never be pregnant again and I want to remember this.  And I'm really enjoying my time with Tanner.  He's so much fun right now.
  
Milestones: Viability

No comments:

Post a Comment