Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm here

I apologize for the lack of posting the past few weeks. It's been pretty busy around here.  First, I want to thank those of you who commented and emailed to see if we were okay after the tornado in Oklahoma last week.  It was about 2 hours away from us.  Luckily we didn't get much here.  But I watched the whole thing happen on our local news.  It was just so devastating.  I don't really care for Oklahoma much, but seeing how the people here came together to help one another was amazing.  They really are something special.

I haven't posted because we have been in Phoenix.  One of Nick's best friends got married!  It was such a beautiful ceremony.  And Tanner was the ring bearer! He walked halfway down the aisle and realized everyone was watching him. So he stopped, smiled real big, and started walking backwards back towards the door.  He was so cute!

I've got some other things to talk about as well, but I am waiting for another day.  I'll try to get some pictures together of the wedding and of Phoenix to share with you!

1 comment: