Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First Appointment Date!

So I finally got my referral today!  I got lucky and was able to have the doctor I wanted, here in town!  I've heard from several people at work that this doctor is the best around!  I called and made my appointment.  I'm a little jealous because the nurse said he doesn't usually see new patients until 10-12 weeks.  My appointment is May 23.  I'll be 11 weeks and 2 days.


I'm jealous because most women get to have their first ultrasound at 8 weeks.  I'll have to wait a whole extra month.  And still I have to wait about 7 weeks from today to be seen.  At least I have a date to look forward to though!  I was just hoping I would be seen in the first trimester.  I mean I will be seen during 1st tri, but I will almost be in 2nd tri by that appointment. But I'm still VERY happy to have this doctor!


I'm really looking forward to having an ultrasound and hearing that heartbeat! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! The books I bought will be coming in on Saturday, so I know how I'll be spending my weekend!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment