Saturday, April 23, 2011

7 Weeks!

7 weeks already!  


This week baby is the size of a blueberry! 






"Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place".


This past week has been pretty good.  I've had at least a little nausea everyday.  Mostly when I haven't eaten much or driving in the car.  I'm so excited for this week, it's another week closer to my appointment!



How far along? 7 weeks

Due Date:  12/10/11 (Even though that might be a week off)

Total weight gain/loss:
 2lbs :(

Maternity clothes? Not yet

Sleep: Sleeping better this week! Thank goodness!

Best moment this week: Making it to a new week!

Movement: Still a little early

Food cravings: Hashbrowns

Food aversions: Raw chicken, last night's dinner

Symptoms: Nausea
  
Gender:
 Still early, but I'm wondering!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not feeling like crap

What I am looking forward to: This summer, bigger bump, shopping for baby
  
Milestones: 7 weeks!

I'm only 7 weeks, why am I getting bigger already! Geesh.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you Lindsey! I can't wait to meet little Ms. blueberry! lol

    Happy Easter Lindsey and I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, a wittle blewberry! hehehe I can't wait for summer either! See you in July!

    ReplyDelete