Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dreams and homesickness

I must be stressing out.  I am back to waking up a lot during the night.  Now it's because I'm having tons of baby dreams.  I had a dream I was 7-8 months pregnant and I had a HUGE belly.  I could hardly move.  When i woke up I still felt like it was real.  Then I immediately had another dream.  I was back in NC in the car with my mom leaving the mall and I went into labor.


Things are changing  next week.  Things that will allow me to rest a little better and have a lot less stress.  It might be hard for a little while, but I'm excited to take better care of myself...and my house. :)


I've still been nauseous daily.  It's worse during the afternoon/evening.  I still haven't thrown up, thankfully.  But if it weren't for that nasty feeling, I would wonder if I was really pregnant.  I still have 3 1/2 weeks until my appointment, and I'm starting to get more anxious.  I can't wait!


P.S.  I've been incredibly homesick lately.  I miss my family, friends, and North Carolina.  :(


We will not know where we are going to be stationed next until February, but I'm hoping this time next year we might be in Charleston.  4 1/2 hours from home.  I keep imagining being able to bring baby home for the holidays...and every couple of months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment