Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Consignment

Before Tanner was born I was pretty adamant about getting everything new for him. I didn't want hand-me-downs, or things that might smell funny.

It's funny really. Last year we stumbled upon a consignment sale in the mall. My eyes were opened. Those things are amazing! Ever since I've gone to each sale that they have had.

Two weeks ago I went to the first Spring sale. Besides a few odds and ends, I think I got Tanner's complete spring/summer wardrobe! 24 clothing items and 2 puzzles! All for $60. Mostly Old Navy and Baby Gap brands, too. The PJs though, are too small. Everything else is perfect!

















3 comments:

  1. Good finds! Consignment shops are like hidden treasures lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love consignment shops! My girls get most of their clothes there. Be sure to check back for holiday clothes, those are my best finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! I'll have to get some Christmas things at the next sale next month!

    ReplyDelete