Friday, May 20, 2011

Pretty happy!

Today is a good day, despite the rainy, gloomy weather.


Doing some reading online (like always) I started worrying about not getting an ultrasound at my first appointment on Monday.  I've heard that many women get their first during the anatomy scan at 20 weeks.  I started thinking this would be the case for me so I wouldn't get my hopes up.  But today I got a call from my doctor's office confirming the appointment.  The nurse also told me to be sure to bring my military ID, and any medications I take.  I was able to get a question in there and asked what the appointment would consist of to better know if it would be worth it to my husband to go into work late.  She said there would be a lot of intensive questions from the nurse, a lot of background info for my history, a few tests, possibly some blood work, and an ULTRASOUND!!!  I was SO happy to hear that!  She said it would be a good time to bring him!  I'm feeling a little better bout this now!


And to top it off, I found out Starbucks can make all of their coffee decaf, so on the ride home today I enjoyed my decaf skinny vanilla latte and pumpkin bread!  First time since October since I have had Starbucks.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment