Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Days of Valentines



I was really wanting to do something special for Nick this year for Valentine's day.  So after spending hours some time on Pinterest, I gathered some ideas. 14 days of Valentine's.  Nick is pretty picky so I had to think of different things that he might like and come up with a corny saying.  (My friend Kaitlin did this, as well, and came up with some completely different ideas.  It was fun comparing ideas).

I found a template through Pinterest of some tags I could use.  But after looking at them I could only use a handful without having to edit them.  So on to Photoshop I went.  I had a lot of fun editing them and adding my own designs and sayings.  You can find the original templates here.

Each day I gave Nick a gift.  Each day had some sort of goodie/treat. 















The next two pictures show what I gave Nick today, Valentine's Day.



This was a LOT of fun! From beginning to end!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog! I like this idea, and think I will do something similar for my husband for his birthday this year!

    ReplyDelete