Monday, October 22, 2012

PM Week 1: Creamy Tomato Soup and Mozzarella Balls

Pinterest Meals Week 1, day 1 was Creamy Tomato Soup and Baked Mozzarella Panko Balls.

Nick came home from a weekend of flying saying he was starving, so I got started cooking and completely forgot to take pictures throughout cooking like I had planned.  I did remember to snap a few before I tried it.  

This recipe was very easy and pretty quick, too.  I really enjoyed it, and I think Nick did, as well  (Tanner did, too). I'm actually looking forward to having the left overs for lunch, and if you know me super well at all (I'm looking at you, Nick) that's a huge thing.  I don't usually like left overs.  



SO good! Tonight I'm making Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes! I'll try to remember to snap pictures as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment