Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update?

So I know I've been slacking this week.  I will not have an update for 15 weeks, mainly because I'm almost at 16 weeks.  I've been pretty busy this week to say the least.


Well, I guess I can do a little updating.  Baby is the size of an orange at 15 weeks.  I've started feeling a little bit better. Still having some nausea here and there.  I was so happy to not have thrown up in 4 weeks...but then Tuesday morning came around. I hate brushing my teeth.


My belly is growing.  I didn't take a 15 week picture, but I can tell.  Much of my scrub tops don't fit anymore.     And my belly hangs out when I wear old tank tops.  I've felt a few flutters here and there. I don't think I have felt much the past few days because I've been working all day.


I do get hungry really fast though.  It seems like it just comes on immediately.  Snacks are my friend...but probably not so much a friend to my waist line.


I started my actual job on Monday.  I'm working 12 hour shifts now, which I'm not use to.  But I've actually handled it pretty well  (I don't think I will be able to say the same once I switch to nights...).  The one thing that has been hard to get use to is my feet.  They are angry with me for standing on them for so long.


I am so lucky, though.  Nick has been so great the past few days!  Monday when I got home from work he had completely rearranged the living room! I wanted to try to do something different but I was going to wait until the weekend.  Yesterday he had dinner ready when I got home!  He is amazing, and I couldn't imagine my life without him!


I will try to get an update up on Saturday.  Baby will be the size of an avocado! (WOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment