Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello 2nd Trimester!!!

Yay! Finally I made it to the second trimester!  So many great things are to come (hopefully)!  Increase in energy, decrease in morning sickness, movement, boy/girl, bigger bump, nesting...


Not to mention the chances of a miscarriage decrease to 99.9% (says my OB).


I can't believe I am 1/3 done with this pregnancy! Wow!


Baby is the size of a peach this week! Perfect summer fruit!


 Baby Center:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head -- which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce. As you start your second trimester, most of your baby's critical development will be completed and your odds of miscarriage drop considerably.




Survey:
How far along? 13 weeks 1 day

Due Date:  12/10/11

Total weight gain/loss:
 I haven't gained any weight in 3 weeks! So total of 5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes...Thanks Mom! SO comfortable!

Sleep: Not too great

Best moment this week: Getting my appetite back, slowly, but it's coming!

Movement: I think I may have felt a flutter or two but I'm not too sure, hopefully soon!

Food cravings: Pizza on Saturday. (Nick blames the 100 Pizza Hut commercials we saw yesterday morning) :)

Food aversions: Cilantro

Symptoms: Sickness is on it's way out (I hope!)
  
Gender:
 We'll find out next month!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleep, my energy

What I am looking forward to: A bump that is obvious I'm pregnant, not just fluffy, movement, finding out if it's a boy or a girl!
  
Milestones: Made it to the 2nd trimester!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment