Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Preschool Week 4- Letter T

After a couple months I'm finally back to blogging. We've had a lot of things happen that has kept us on our toes.  Preparing to PCS (a military move), a death in the family (a 25 hour drive to and from), sickness, snow, and so on.  I put my blog on private for a little bit because of fears from things going on in other parts of the world.

Anyway, we have kept up with preschool, and I have continued taking pictures.  I have 7 posts written (from the past 7 weeks and the letters Tanner learned), so I will be posting those periodically.  I'm not going to be going into a lot of detail with them, because these pictures are mostly a reminder for me when the time comes to start preschool with Wesley.  

Letter T week was probably a favorite for Tanner.  Obviously "T is for TANNER!". 

We did our T craft but I forgot to take a picture of it this week.  It's a tree made out of construction and tissue paper.

We did the sandpaper letters, like every week.  And some playdoh letter shaping.


We made his mouth and used marshmallows as teeth.  Little tinker kept eating them before we could glue them on.



A little Transportation graphing


Q-tip painting


And a little review
Plans loosely based off of Angela Thayer's The Preschool Journey, and 1+1+1=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment