Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5 Months Old!

It's so hard to believe 5 months ago I was laying on an operating table and this little bundle of love made his first appearance.  


Today he is a growing, thriving little man.  He laughs, smiles all the time, loves to play, and is so strong!


This month he began solid food, went swimming for the first time, rolled from his back to his belly, and sat unassisted (10 seconds max, so far).  He also has a great daytime schedule, as long as I don't screw it up too much by going out.  


My love for Tanner just keeps growing and growing.  And when I think my heart will explode with lovey dovey goodness all over, it just grows some more.  I am so truly blessed.


Since we are temporarily in San Antonio, we don't have our glider to take his comparison pictures in.  But this will work. 




His hair stands up on it's own now.

His hands must taste good as they are always in his mouth!

He also much prefers standing to sitting.  He stood himself up on his own here.  I guess he wanted  to look out the window.



Big boy!

Ticklish! 

He has my dimple!

No comments:

Post a Comment