Monday, December 12, 2011

He's Here!

I haven't disappeared!  It's been a hectic week though.  Tanner is napping right now but stirring around a little, so I'm going to make this short.


I will post a long, detailed birth story once I get all my notes put together...and have the time.  I was induced on Tuesday morning (6 Dec.) but due to cephalopelvic disproportion, and a nasty temperature/infection, Tanner was born via c-section on Thursday the 8th of December.


He was 7lbs 9.8oz, 20.5in long.  After being in labor for 48 hours and a c-section I hoped things would get better, but he was sick.  He stayed in the nursery on IV antibiotics for 48 hours and 24 hours after that we were able to bring him home.


I am so in love with him!


Longer story will come shortly, promise!


Here is a picture of him sleeping right now, next to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment